Update your client record
You need to update your client record in the Register of Radio Frequencies (RRF) if any of your details change. You can do this yourself, or ask an approved person to do it for you.
What you can update
The areas you can update are:
- Public Details:
- Client type (Registered Company, Incorporated Society etc.
- Billing Name
- Phone numbers.
- Addresses and Contacts — Add or change details.
- Organisation Details — Only a user with administration privileges can manage users’ logons (doesn't apply to individual clients).
- Direct Debit Details — Add or change details.
Tip: We send notifications to your email address when your licence(s) is due for payment. Check your email address is up to date to receive these. It is your responsibility to keep your client details up-to-date. You can do this from the Logon Details > Change your Client Details menu.
Logon to the RRF(external link) using your username and password. Your name will appear in the top left of screen.
Select Logon Details > Change your Client Details. This opens the Maintain Client Details screen.
You can now start updating any editable Public Details fields or clicking the blue hyperlinks.
Click [Save] when you're finished.
Invoice for renewals
If you're not a direct debit client:
- Tick the Include Invoice with Renewal Email? check box to include an invoice with your annual renewal fees. This does not apply to new licences.
- Enter your email address. The Renewal Invoice Reference field also opens.
Enter your purchase order number or invoice reference. You must do this the month before your renewal is due. The information in this field shows on your invoice.
If you're a direct debit customer:
- Click the Direct Debit Details link on the left hand menu
Enter your purchase order number or invoice reference into the Invoice Reference field. You must do this by the end of the month before your invoice is generated.
Tip: If you create new licences in the same month that your direct debit invoice is due, payments made by direct debit for these licences will be added to the same invoice.
It's your responsibility to keep your purchase order number or invoice reference updated.