Maintain your logon details
If you want to change your logon details in the Register or Radio Frequencies (RRF), you can do this by logging in and updating the relevant information.
What you can update
Fields that you can update are:
- First name
- Last name
- The expiry date of your password
- Your secret question and answer
- Email address
If you manage multiple client accounts, you can also personalise your welcome page to identify which account you are working in.
- Logon to the Register with your username and password. Your personal homepage opens.
- Click Logon Details > Change your Logon Details from the main menu. The Logon Details screen opens.
- Update your details in the fields that are editable.
- Click [Save] when you're finished.
If you manage multiple client accounts, like Vodafone, you can change the first and last name fields to personalise your logon for specific client accounts you manage. To do this, change the First name field to [Name of company (eg, Vodafone-1)] and the Last name field to your name [eg, John Doe (Rightholder)].
This way, when you log on to this client’s account your welcome page displays ‘Welcome Vodafone-1 John Doe (Rightholder)’.
If you work off two screens, a second screen may display your logon as Welcome Vodafone-4 John Doe (Manager)’