Cancel your direct debit
You can cancel your direct debit at any time in the Register of Radio Frequencies (RRF).
Before we can cancel your direct debit
Before we cancel your direct debit, we need to first check if you have any further charges like pending fees or invoices you need to pay:
- If you have a pending fees, we’ll invoice you at the end of the month and deduct payment on the 20th of the month following.
- If you cancel your direct debit in a month that your invoice has been processed for payment, you’ll need to contact us to arrange payment. We can either deduct the invoiced amount from your bank account on the 20th of the month, or have you pay the invoice by another method, like credit card of internet banking.
- If you don’t have any pending fees or invoices, we’ll cancel your direct debit. We’ll send you an email confirming this.
Cancel or change your direct debit
Follow these steps to cancel or change your direct debit.
- Go to the Register of Radio Frequencies (RRF)(external link) and login using RealMe.
- Click your name or role in the top right of the screen and select My Account. The ‘My User Account’ screen displays.
- Scroll down to the My Clients section.
- Select the client you require and click the Client number link to open their account record.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Direct Debit Details button in the Basic details section, you are taken to QuickPay. (This can take a few seconds.)
- Details of your direct debit display and allowing you to change or cancel your current direct debit.
- Check this is the correct direct debit to cancel.
- To cancel the current direct debit:
- Click Cancel Current DD. The ‘Disable Direct Debit’screen displays.
- Enter the cancel reason and click Confirm.
- You return to the previous screen.
- To change your current direct debit:
- Click Change Current DD. The ‘Change Direct Debit’ screen displays.
- Make the required changes.
- Click Save. You return to the previous screen.
- You will receive an email with a new direct debit form attached to complete and return for processing. In the interim fees will be processed using the existing account.
Your request to cancel your direct debit may take time to action depending on any future charges generated for payment.
You need to make sure you have enough funds in your bank account to cover any invoices due for payment on the 20th of the month. If the 20th falls on a Saturday or Sunday, your payment is deducted on the next business day.
You can reapply for the direct debit payment option at any time.