This is the top of the main content
Legal disclaimer regarding the information provided on this website.
The information provided on this Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) website is intended to provide general information to the public, and every effort has been taken to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate.
However, visitors to this website are advised that:
- The information provided doesn't replace or alter the laws of New Zealand and other official guidelines or requirements.
- Visitors to this website should take specific advice from qualified professional people before undertaking any action following information received from this website.
- The Crown doesn't accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on MBIE because of having read, any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this site.
- All links and references to other websites, organisations or people not within MBIE are provided for convenience only, and should not be taken as endorsement of those websites or the information contained in those websites, nor of the organisations or people referred to.
- MBIE doesn't implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation or people who have off-site links to our websites.
All visitors who ignore this disclaimer do so at their own risk.