Material featured on the Radio Spectrum Management (RSM) website is subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated — including third party submissions and videos.
Reproducing material from this website
The information provided on this website may be reproduced for personal or in-house use free of charge without further permission, subject to the following conditions:
- you must reproduce the material accurately, using the most recent version
- you must not use the material in a manner that is offensive, deceptive or misleading
- you must acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material.
The permission to reproduce Crown copyright protected material doesn't extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party.
Material not subject to Crown copyright:
- may be indicated here or elsewhere on the website, and
- includes all third party submissions on consultations that are reproduced on this site with permission, and video (embedded from YouTube under the YouTube Standard Licence).
Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
Logos, emblems and trade marks
This licence doesn't apply to any logos, emblems and trade marks on the website, or to the website design elements. Those specific items may not be re-used without express permission.
Please note that the Ministry emblem or the Radio Spectrum Management and New Zealand Government logo may not be used in any way that infringes any provision of the Flags, Emblems, and Names Protection Act 1981(external link).