Search management rights in the RRF
A step-by-step guide to searching management rights in the Register of Radio Frequencies (RRF).
Follow this step-by-step guide to search management rights in the Register of Radio Frequencies (RRF).
Go to the RRF by clicking on the Register of Radio Frequencies (RRF)(external link) link on the RSM homepage.
From Search the Register click Search Management Rights
- All search screens allow you to hit the Enter key on the keyboard to initiate a search.
The Management Right screen displays
- If you know the management right number, then enter number in MR Number field.
- If you are unsure of the management right number then you have the option to search using data entered into the relevant fields in the screen below.
- Click Search.
- For MR’s registered in the future ensure you select “Current + Registered” status.
The Management Right Search screen displays
Click MR Number link
The Management Right Summary screen displays
- If you want to print a record of the MR number, then click Print Extract and go to Step 6 OR
- Click on any link associated with the MR to view technical parameters and graphs, event summary (history) and current licences contained within the MR.
- If you select AFEL, Power Floor, or Protection Limit links, you can view the Emissions Limit graph
Note- This example looks at the “Licence Schedule” in Step 8. You can Exit if you do not want to continue.
Click the relevant radio button to:
- View the record of the MR number OR
- Email an extract of the record to yourself as a PDF file.
- Click Deliver. Step 7 shows an example of the record
Extract of Record of MR number
Click Cancel (twice) to return to Management Right Summary screen.
Click the Licence Schedule to display the list of licences in the Management Right.
Click the Licence No you wish to view.
- Only current registered licences will display in the Schedule screen.
The Licence Summary screen displays the licence details
- If you want to search a licence other than “current” then go to Search Licence and enter MR number as your search criteria.