Request an activation code
If the activation code we sent you to activate your account in the Register of Radio Frequencies (the RRF) has expired or deleted in error, you can request another.
Request an Activation Code – individual client
If you are an individual user of the RRF and you don’t have administrator access, follow these steps to request an activation code:
- Contact the RSM Licensing Team on 0508 776463.
- Request them to send you an activation code.
- The RSM Licencing Team will reset your activation code and it will be automatically sent to you in an email.
- Follow the steps in Activate your account
Note: You will need a RealMe account to access the Register of Radio frequencies (RRF) website.
Request an Activation Code – Administrator user
If you have been granted administrator access for your company and your clients, follow these steps to request an activation code for them:
- Login to the RRF using RealMe.
- Select your roll and profile in the top right to the screen (if required).
- Click your name and select My Account from the menu.
- Select the client for which you have admin authority for. The ‘Maintain Client’ screen displays.
- Scroll down and expand the Organisation users section.
- Locate the ‘Pending’ client you require and click View. Details of that user displays.
- Click Reset activation code. This automatically sends an email with an activation code to the individual client. They will need to follow the steps in Activate your account
- Click Close.
Note: The client will need a RealMe account to access the Register of Radio frequencies (RRF) website.