Forgot your password
You can reset your password yourself.
To retrieve your username or password:
- Select 'Logon' on the top right of the Register of Radio Frequencies (RRF)(external link) home page.
- Select ‘Forgot your Password?’
- Enter your username and select [Submit].
- The 'Reset My Password' screen displays with your secret question.
- Enter you answer and select [Submit]. A Reset Password Confirmation dialog box will display. Select [OK].
- A temporary password has been emailed to you.
- You can now logon with your new temporary password. The Change My Password screen will display.
- Enter your new password and then confirm your new password. Your password is case sensitive.
- Select [Submit].
- You are now logged on.
If you can't remember the answer to your secret question, please Contact us.