Apply to be a direct debit client
You can set up a direct debit to pay your annual licence fees. You need to logon to the Register of Radio Frequencies (RRF) to do this.
About paying by direct debit
Direct debit is a method of payment where you give us authority to take an invoiced amount of money from your nominated bank account to pay your licence fees on the 20th of the month.
You need to be a registered client to set up a direct debit payment for you or your organisation and this can be set up at any time.
You must ensure your email address is current to receive the invoice as we email an invoice to you at the end of the month.
Make sure you have sufficient funds in your bank account to cover the payment. Your nominated bank will deduct the invoiced amount on the 20th of the following month. If the 20th falls on a weekend or public holiday, the payment is processed the next business day.
We reserve the right to deactivate your direct debit as a payment option if the debit fails to be paid within an acceptable time-frame. You will have to pay your fees by another payment method.
How to apply
Before you begin, have your bank details at hand.
- Go to the Register of Radio Frequencies (RRF)(external link) and login using RealMe.
- Click your name or role in the top right of the screen and select My Account. The ‘My User Account’ screen displays.
- Scroll down to the My Clients section.
- Select the client you require and click the Client number link to open their account record.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Direct Debit Details button in the Basic details section. You are taken to QuickPay and the ‘Setup Direct Debit’ screen displays. (This can take a few seconds to display.)
- Complete this form and update your email addresses if required.
- Click Save. You return to the ‘My User Account’ screen.
- You'll receive an email with a Direct Debit Authority form attached. Complete this form, sign and post or email it back to us. (Our postal address is on the form.)
We'll activate your direct debit once we’ve received your Direct Debit Authority form. We'll advise you when this is done. Until then, you can pay fees by another method, like credit card or internet banking.
We send emails to you when your licence payment is due. Check that your email address is correct by updating your client record.