Decline radio licence transfer - Transferee
You can decline the radio licence transfer(s) at any time unless the current licence holder - Transferer withdraws the licence transfers.
What you need to know
We'll send you an email when the licence transfer request(s) have been submitted by the current licence holder. You need to log on to the Register of Radio Frequencies (RRF) and complete the licence transfer(s).
If you decline the transfers, we'll send the Transferer an email advising of this.
- The current licence holder is the Transferer.
- The receiver or proposed licence holder is the Transferee.
This process is completed by the proposed licence holder (Transferee).
- Log to the RRF(external link) using your username and password.
- Select Confirm Radio Licence transfer from the Manage Licences menu. The Outstanding Transfer Requests screen returns a list of radio licence transfers with the option to decline.
Note: You can decline single or multiple transfers in the same transaction.
- Tick the check boxes next to the licence numbers you want to decline, then select [Decline Transfer]. A pop-up box will ask if you want to decline the transfer requests.
- Select OK to continue. You'll get a message advising your transfer request has been declined and the licences are removed from your Outstanding Transfer Requests list.