This is the top of the main content
Search Aid to Navigation (AtoN)
A step-by-step guide for all users to search for AtoN in the Register of Radio Frequencies (RRF).
Search for AtoNs
A user can search for and correctly identify AtoN (Aid to Navigation) records in the RRF.
Authorised users can export their search results and save to a file in a csv format.
Refer to Extracting licence data
- Click the Register of Radio Frequencies (RRF)(external link) link in the top right of the Radio Spectrum Management website.
- Select Search > AtoNs from the menu. The ‘Search AtoN’screen displays.
- Enter the search criteria you require, (e.g. Client name, AtoN name, MMSI).
- For a more accurate result, select the Georeference type from the list (if known).
- Click Search. The search results display.
- Click View next to the selected AtoN record to view details.
Note: You can use the parameters of location or location ID, and the * (asterisks) wildcard in the AtoN name field.