Create an application to add or modify a licence
This user guide shows approved radio engineers and certifiers (AREs, ARCs) how to create an application to add a new, or modify an existing licence in the Register of Radio Frequencies (the Register). This applies to all radio and spectrum licence types and describes creating an application for a fixed point-to-point radio licence.
Important information when creating applications:
- If the licence is not added or modified within 30 days of submission into the Register, the application is cancelled.
- If the annual licence fees are due, you can still apply to modify the licence. However, after confirming the application, payment of the annual fees will be required.
- Point-to-point bi-directional licences can be modified from either end
- Point-to-multipoint licences can only be modified from the Primary licence
- The Register will not allow you to modify an associated licence on point-to-multipoint licence types.