Withdraw radio licence transfer - Transferer
You can withdraw your radio licence transfer(s) at any time up until the transferee has confirmed the transfer.
- The current licence holder is the Transferer.
- The receiver or proposed licence holder is the Transferee.
This process is completed by the current licence holder (Transferer).
- Log on to the Register of Radio Frequencies(external link) (RRF) using your username and password.
- Select Request Radio Licence transfer from the Manage Licences menu. A list of your current radio licences is returned in the Licence Transfer Search screen. They will be ordered by Licence ID.
- Select the Withdraw check-box next to the licence(s) you want to withdraw. Select [Withdraw Transfer]. A pop-up box will ask if you want to withdraw the transfer. Select OK to continue.
Note: You can withdraw single or multiple transfers in the same transaction.
- You'll get a message advising your transfer request(s) have been withdrawn. On the Request Licence Transfer screen, you'll see:
- the Withdraw check-box is no longer available, and
- the client number has disappeared in the New Client column.
- We'll send an email to the proposed licence holder (Transferee) advising that the transfer has been withdrawn.
Note: You can transfer your licences again once they're available.