SMART tip #11
Extract your invoice to a spreadsheet
These instructions explain how you can extract your invoice details to a spreadsheet.
After you Logon to SMART you will have a Search Fees option under the Search the Register menu:
You can also select the Search Fees icon from the homepage:
By default the Search Fees screen will display with a list of your “Invoices” for the last six months.
1. Update your search criteria as follows;
- Click [Clear] to remove the date range.
- Select Fees from the Search For drop down box.
- Enter your Invoice Number into the Invoice Number field.
- Click [Search]
2. The Search Fees screen re-displays with a list of licences and fee details relating to the invoice.
Click the [Extract All to File] button
3. A pop-up File Download will result. The file format is CSV (Comma Separated Values). This file can be directly opened by a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel.
- Select [Open] to open this file directly or [Save] to save this file on your computer.