Use online licensing services (SMART)
What is SMART?
SMART is the acronym for Spectrum Management and Registration Technology. It is RSM's online system that facilitates online applications, licence cancellations, fee payments, external engineering of licences and searching the Register of Radio Frequencies.
In SMART you can:
- apply for a radio licence
- select your choice of engineer (external engineer or an RSM engineer)
- renew an existing licence
- pay licence fees online (and get an online discount)
- search the real-time Register of Radio Frequencies
- maintain your details.
Becoming a Registered User
Being a Registered User provides fast and convenient access to all online services in SMART.
If you use RSM's online services regularly, becoming a Registered User offers a number of advantages. For example, you will be able to:
- Choose your User Name and Password and determine the levels of access that any other users set up within your account have to the online services.
- Reduce data entry requirements - your details are stored for you to reuse each time you Logon.
- Pay by direct debit.
To become a Registered User, you need to activate your account. If you are new to RSM you will need to call our business service centre 0508 RSM INFO (0508 776 463) and they will set up a client account for you.