Radio Spectrum Management (RSM) is responsible for ensuring that licensing and product compliance requirements are met by:
- Managing audits of radio transmitters to ensure that transmissions are in accordance with the terms and conditions of a licence.
- Managing audits of manufacturers, importers, and retailers of electrical, electronic and radio products to ensure that these are compliant with standards, labelling, and product declaration requirements.
- Coordinating follow-up to non-compliance including the issue of Warning Notices and Infringement Notices, or prosecution proceedings as appropriate.
The RSM compliance programme is based on:
- Radiocommunications Act 1989.
- Radiocommunications Regulations 2001.
- Radiocommunications Notices and Codes of Practice prescribed in the New Zealand Gazette.
HOGG, Darren GeoffreySentenced on 21 February 2012
VICTORY ENTERPRISES LIMITEDSentenced on 27 October 2011
MACKIE, Andrew StuartSentenced on 7 September 2011.
MACKIE, JaniceSentenced on 7 September 2011.
LYNCH, Warren EricSentenced on 7 June 2011.
- View all current conviction results
- Older conviction results
Older conviction results
Details of convictions obtained prior to 2010 are held on the Economic Development Group website.